New playlist is on folks !
I’m back living on U2 x Radio but since that was almost ready, may as well post it. That will do nicely when we get kicked out of the radio waves again ! It’s definitely the push we’re going to need.
So you want to run ? Well, apparently you’re not planning to stand still because you were hella inspired by that theme!
I’m talking about a 3 hours and 22 minutes playlist guys. That’s the longest so far! You’re really aiming for Adam’s thighs of steel eh ?
Oh Adam… FOCUS! Right! A pretty long playlist indeed, and that can be explained by the fact that I used two different themes for that one. The running one we had recently and one of the old days (DAY #16) about working out. It kinda works together right?
Truth be told, I’m not much of a runner. The only instance when you’ll see me running is either to the rail – NO RUNNING ! You know what I mean – or after a wee irish rock star. Tall. I meant the tallest of them all. And of course you also know what I mean.
Quick note on that first point though. We all know that this No Running thing is the biggest lie you hear on the GA floor… You walk fast, feint, dodge security guy and sprint like your life depends on it. Or you could play by the rules. And end up being #30 in the GA line and get no rail. #TrueStory
Anyways! No running, but some workout for me. Sometimes. Just to keep that beer belly in check. Eh, don’t judge, we all have our own motivations.
Hope you’ll enjoy our collective playlist guys, it’s one hell of a push that’s for sure – maybe don’t try to go for it in one session or well just do it! – what the hell do I know about sports anyway. I’ll decline any responsibility in case of injury.
Run, workout, dance, bounce or just think “maybe tomorrow” – I’m pretty sure that you’ll have a hard time staying still with this one. It’s loud, energetic, inspiring and I threw a few live versions on to remind us what we’re all training for. The rail people! The holy RAIL! Stop chasing poor Bono for god’s sake. Jeez. Crazies. *Innocent whistling*
As usual, you can totally shuffle through this playlist. Songs’ order is mine but I’m no music expert – and what I enjoy is just my personal taste.
Full listing below !
Duration : 3 hours 22 min
- Where The Streets Have No Name – Live – The Joshua Tree (Super Deluxe)
- Walk On – All That You Can’t Leave Behind
- I’ll Go Crazy If I Don’t Go Crazy Tonight – Single Version
- Invisible – (RED) Edit
- Two Hearts Beat As One – Remastered 2008 – War (Deluxe Edition Remastered)
- I Will Follow – Remastered 2008 – Boy (Deluxe Edition Remastered)
- Vertigo – How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb
- Mofo – Pop
- Get On Your Boots – Justice Remix
- The Electric Co. – Live – Under A Blood Red Sky (Remastered)
- Elevation – All That You Can’t Leave Behind
- Dirty Day – Junk Day – The Best Of 1990 – 2000 & B-Sides
- Zoo Station – Achtung Baby (Deluxe Edition)
- The Blackout – Songs Of Experience
- The Fly – Achtung Baby (Deluxe Edition)
- New Year’s Day – The Best Of 1980-1990
- Even Better Than The Real Thing – Achtung Baby
- Lady With The Spinning Head – Extended Dance Mix – The Best Of 1990 – 2000 & B-Sides
- Fast Cars – How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb
- Discotheque – Pop
- Are You Gonna Wait Forever? – Vertigo
- In God’s Country – The Joshua Tree (Super Deluxe)
- Out Of Control – Remastered 2008 – Boy (Deluxe Edition Remastered)
- Gloria – Live – Under A Blood Red Sky (Remastered)
- All Because Of You – How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb
- Until The End Of The World – Achtung Baby
- City Of Blinding Lights – Radio Edit
- Ultra Violet (Light My Way) – Achtung Baby (Deluxe Edition)
- Do You Feel Loved – Pop
- Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me – From ‘Batman Forever’ – The Best Of 1990-2000
- Salomé – Zooromancer Remix – The Best Of 1990 – 2000 & B-Sides
- Lemon – Zooropa
- Seconds – Remastered 2008 – War (Remastered)
- Sunday Bloody Sunday – Remastered 2008 – War (Remastered)
- No Line On The Horizon – NLOTH
- God Part II – Rattle and Hum
- Bullet The Blue Sky – The Joshua Tree (Super Deluxe)
- New York – All That You Can’t Leave Behind
- Zooropa – Zooropa
- Bad – Edit – The Best Of 1980 – 1990
- Breathe – Live From Somerville Theatre, Boston – Magnificent (eSingle Multi track)
- Exit – Live from Paris
- Numb – Zooropa
- The Wanderer – Zooropa